TNG Community

Broken Menu Item = "SOLVED"

pdiamond

Hello

Does anyone know how I can repair the one broken link on my "Find" menu? I am not sure what managed to do this but there has to be a way to fix.

I have attached an image of what the menu item looks like. It does go to the calendar page no problem so it is just the appearance.

Thanks

Paul

Does anyone know how I can repair the one broken link on my "Find" menu? I am not sure what managed to do this but there has to be a way to fix.

I have attached an image of what the menu item looks like. It does go to the calendar page no problem so it is just the appearance.

You have probably not installed the latest changes in the languages\English folder when you upgraded. The variable $text['calendar'] = "Calendar"; is in text.php

You have probably not installed the latest changes in the languages\English folder when you upgraded. The variable $text['calendar'] = "Calendar"; is in text.php

Yes I checked both English and English UF8 files and both txt.php have the line - $text['calendar'] = "Calendar";

Yes I checked both English and English UF8 files and both txt.php have the line - $text['calendar'] = "Calendar";

It looks like there has been some modification of the code in genlib.php at the line (approx 386) that controls the Calendar menu item. Have you installed a mod perhaps? Try uploading a fresh copy of genlib.php.

looked into the code....

http://thediamondfamily.ca

You have installed my mod and in your code is missing

$text['bcalendar'] = "Birthday Calendar";

It must be added in cust_text.php.

At least you have to delete the Dutch and German part in the mod-file.

If you use not UTF-8-coding, than you have to copy this

%target:languages/English-UTF8/cust_text.php%

%location:%

?>

%end:%

%insert:before%

and DELETE "-UTF8" out of the "%target.." destination.

looked into the code....

http://thediamondfamily.ca

You have installed my mod and in your code is missing

It must be added in cust_text.php.

At least you have to delete the Dutch and German part in the mod-file.

If you use not UTF-8-coding, than you have to copy this

%target:languages/English-UTF8/cust_text.php%

%location:%

?>

%insert:before%

and DELETE "-UTF8" out of the "%target.." destination.

Thanks Ojay :-D

You were right on the money. $text['bcalendar'] = "Birthday Calendar"; was missing from cust_text.php under English. Added it in and after having to cleanup up and re-install a few mods everything was back to normal and the menu item worked perfect. Thanks for the fix and the great mod. :grin:

Paul