TNG Community

">" symbol appearing next to children on person page

brsimon

Hello all,

This is not very critical; however, I can not figure out why some of the listed children for an individual on their page (getperson.php) have a ">" symbol before them. Clicking on it takes you the descendants page for that particular child; however, this symbol does not appear for all children with descendants. Does anyone know the specific criteria for this symbol to show up?

As an example, I have attached screen shots of both the individual page and descendants page of Hans Peter. On his individual page, only his son Phillip has the symbol before his name, but on the descendants page, you can clearly see both Phillip and Stanley have children.

Thank you in advance.

Hello all,

This is not very critical; however, I can not figure out why some of the listed children for an individual on their page (getperson.php) have a ">" symbol before them. Clicking on it takes you the descendants page for that particular child; however, this symbol does not appear for all children with descendants. Does anyone know the specific criteria for this symbol to show up?

As an example, I have attached screen shots of both the individual page and descendants page of Hans Peter. On his individual page, only his son Phillip has the symbol before his name, but on the descendants page, you can clearly see both Phillip and Stanley have children.

Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure you just need to Track Lines (Secondary Processes tab in the Import/Export menu.)

HTH.