TNG Community

Template 4 Feature Pages

LMKitties

LMKitties

I am converting to Template 4 and am trying to learn how to create the Feature Pages. I have followed the instructions from some 2009 posts on this Forum and the wiki page. I have created a file called Feature1.php, based on the historytemplate. It is in the Histories folder. But when I try to access the histories/feature1.php file through the website, it says the link is broken. I have attached both the Feature1.php and Index.php files. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? My website is LMKFAMILY.COM Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

feature1.rtf

index.rtf

LMKitties

Problem solved. File was called Feature1.php but the link in Index.php is to feature1.php. I did not know that capitalizing the filename would make a difference but it does.

Problem solved. File was called Feature1.php but the link in Index.php is to feature1.php. I did not know that capitalizing the filename would make a difference but it does.

Yes, Unix or Linux is case sensitive. Glad you found your answer.

By the way, it does not get you a quicker answer to poss the same problem in 2 different subforums.

It would also be helpful if you provided site links using http://....