TNG Community

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'127.0.0.1' (using password: NO)

D.M. de Calonne

D.M. de Calonne

I'm using Joomla! 1.57 with TNG 7.02 and the bridge for those two.

All of a sudden I get the following error on my online testsite:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'127.0.0.1' (using password: NO) in C:\domains\decalonne.nl\wwwroot\www2\components\com_tng\tng.php on line 20

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\domains\decalonne.nl\wwwroot\www2\components\com_tng\tng.php on line 20

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\domains\decalonne.nl\wwwroot\www2\components\com_tng\tng.php on line 21

Now the bridge doesn't seem to work :S

I did not modify the tng.php-file.

I tried deleting and reinstalling the component, but it didn't change anything.

The component-settings are correct.

I don't get the error while using TNG outside Joomla, (here)

The website/database/TNG appears to be working just fine.

You can see the error here, but only when you are logged in. You can use: SIFA and pw: SIFA1234

Any ideas?

Which version of the bridge bridge are you using the one Spankee posted or the One Reverendspam posted?

DOUBLE CHECK your back end settings and make sure the path, password, and username for your database is correct.

Your host may have changed the server or directory of your mysql files...if that is the case the root path may be different form your tng path.

Your host changed something around or you would not be getting the error since it ran ok previously.

-joe

I noticed you are no longer getting the error on your site.

Can you tell us what the problem was so others that may have the same issue can figure out what the error was?

Thanks,

-joe

D.M. de Calonne

I noticed you are no longer getting the error on your site.

Can you tell us what the problem was so others that may have the same issue can figure out what the error was?

Thanks,

-joe

Hello Joe,

Actually, I'm still getting the error, did you check the right one (http://www2.decalonne.nl)?. I'm using the spankee-bridge.

Triplechecked all the component-settings and the TNG-backend-settings. Tried another complete deletion and reinstallation of the component and also tried the other version of the component (the reverendspam-version). All with the same error, apart from the slightly different line-numbers in the php-file.

The "old", public site uses the same TNG-database and same TNG-directory (namely: www.decalonne.nl/www2/TNG/ or www2.decalonne.nl/TNG/) and everything works just fine on the old Joomla-site.

Only differences I can see are:

- new Joomla-site is in a subdirectory (/www2/).

- new Joomla-site uses other tag (jos2_).

Like I said: the new and ol site use the same TNG-directory and database.

I'm a bit lost now, hope that native-component will be released soon and solve all my problems (;)).