TNG Community

Please customize this page!

Lani

I know I read about this somewhere in this forum but can't find it now. I have installed Joomla 1.5 and the new tng bridge. Everything works beautifully except I can't figure out how to get rid of "Please customize this page!"

at the bottom of the TNG pages. Would someone please post the answer? I would like to think I am not the only one who can't figure this out (but I may be). Much obliged! :cry:

I know I read about this somewhere in this forum but can't find it now. I have installed Joomla 1.5 and the new tng bridge. Everything works beautifully except I can't figure out how to get rid of "Please customize this page!"

at the bottom of the TNG pages. Would someone please post the answer? I would like to think I am not the only one who can't figure this out (but I may be). Much obliged! :cry:

Lani,

The "Please customize this page" is in the index.php file provided in your TNG install directory. You should edit it with an ASCII text editor like Notepad++ or PSPad. The link in each article points their website location from where you can download these editors.