TNG Community

[Solved] Moved to new host, can't change language

Jan Suhr

Jan Suhr

After I moved my TNG 14 site to a new host and everything is upp and running it is stuck in the English language, I have it in Swedish and Danish but I can't switch to any of them.
They are in the dropdown menu and I can select them but it will not take.

Site is Jan Suhr Släktforskning if anyone would like to try. Note that the DNS might not yet have updated all over the world yet.

I have cleaned the cache in my browser.

Thanks

Jan Suhr

Hi Ken, the DNS hasn't yet been updated on your end. Site is up and running on my end
Please come back and try in an hour or so.

Hi Jan,

Still not accessible.  In the meantime, make sure you transferred all the js folder and all the files in the js folder to your new site

9 hours ago, Jan Suhr said:

Hi Ken, the DNS hasn't yet been updated on your end. Site is up and running on my end
Please come back and try in an hour or so.

I can see it now, but Safari gives me this - so a problem with the SSL certificate?image.png

I can view the site, but agree that I am unable to change the language. Did Ken's suggestion not help?

Roger

Jan Suhr

Yes the certificate will be activated today, it is a subdomain to my site jansuhr.se and it requires some special settings then.

I found the cause of the problem. When the site became published the root path changed and I didn't know that.
Now it is corrected and everything works again.

• Jan Suhr changed the title to [Solved] Moved to new host, can't change language