TNG Community

Add Media Problem

carltonb

After an upgrade to v13 with the patch (and DB update), I went to add a new media item.

I added the media and filled in my fields. When I press save and continue I get the error message below.

It does save the media without being attached to an individual. I also looked at the database to see if there are any obvious problems, but honestly do not really know what to look for.

Thanks

Carlton Brooks

An error has occurred in the TNG software. What to do:

If you just installed an upgrade, you might have skipped part of the installation instructions. Go back to the upgrade readme page reread the instructions. Pay special attention to the database structure step.

If you just installed TNG for the first time, you might still need to create the database tables. Return to the readme.html page to find that step.

If you are the site owner, you may contact TNG support for further assistance with this problem. Please copy the query below and paste it into your message.

Query: SELECT tng_medialinks.medialinkID as mlinkID, tng_medialinks.personID as personID, tng_medialinks.eventID, people.lastname as lastname, people.lnprefix as lnprefix, people.firstname as firstname, people.prefix as prefix, people.suffix as suffix, people.nameorder as nameorder, people.title, people.birthdate, people.birthdatetr, people.altbirthdate, people.altbirthdatetr, people.deathdate, people.deathdatetr, altdescription, altnotes, tng_medialinks.gedcom as gedcom, people.branch as branch, treename, familyID, people.personID as personID2, wifepeople.personID as wpersonID, wifepeople.firstname as wfirstname, wifepeople.lnprefix as wlnprefix, wifepeople.lastname as wlastname, wifepeople.prefix as wprefix, wifepeople.suffix as wsuffix, wifepeople.nameorder as wnameorder, wifepeople.title as wtitle, wifepeople.birthdate as wbirthdate, wifepeople.birthdatetr as wbirthdatetr, wifepeople.altbirthdate as waltbirthdate, wifepeople.altbirthdatetr as waltbirthdatetr, wifepeople.deathdate as wdeathdate, wifepeople.deathdatetr as wdeathdatetr, husbpeople.personID as hpersonID, husbpeople.firstname as hfirstname, husbpeople.lnprefix as hlnprefix, husbpeople.lastname as hlastname, husbpeople.prefix as hprefix, husbpeople.suffix as hsuffix, husbpeople.nameorder as hnameorder, husbpeople.title as htitle, husbpeople.birthdate as hbirthdate, husbpeople.birthdatetr as hbirthdatetr, husbpeople.altbirthdate as haltbirthdate, husbpeople.altbirthdatetr as haltbirthdatetr, husbpeople.deathdate as hdeathdate, husbpeople.deathdatetr as hdeathdatetr, sources.sourceID, sources.title as sourcetitle, citationID, repositories.repoID as repoID, reponame, defphoto, linktype, dontshow, people.living, people.private, tng_families.living as fliving, tng_families.private as fprivate, createdfromgedcom /* ###Gedcom Import Purge Location 2: Add the new createdfromgedcom field to the query */ FROM tng_medialinks LEFT JOIN tng_trees as trees ON tng_medialinks.gedcom = trees.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_people AS people ON tng_medialinks.personID = people.personID AND tng_medialinks.gedcom = people.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_families ON tng_medialinks.personID = tng_families.familyID AND tng_medialinks.gedcom = tng_families.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_sources AS sources ON tng_medialinks.personID = sources.sourceID AND tng_medialinks.gedcom = sources.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_citations AS citations ON tng_medialinks.personID = citations.citationID AND tng_medialinks.gedcom = citations.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_repositories AS repositories ON tng_medialinks.personID = repositories.repoID AND tng_medialinks.gedcom = repositories.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_people AS husbpeople ON tng_families.husband = husbpeople.personID AND tng_families.gedcom = husbpeople.gedcom LEFT JOIN tng_people AS wifepeople ON tng_families.wife = wifepeople.personID AND tng_families.gedcom = wifepeople.gedcom WHERE mediaID = "14768" ORDER BY tng_medialinks.medialinkID DESC
Unknown column 'createdfromgedcom' in 'field list'