TNG Community

GD for WAMP5

Ken Roy

I installed WAMP5 1.7.0 on my laptop and the gd library is not part of the install. I downloaded the Windows DLL, but it is not a traditional DLL but rather a zip file.

Where do I unzip it for it to work. The PHP.INI has a commented out extension=php_gd2.dll under Windows Extensions. I uncommented it but I don't think that file exists, although now the TNG diagnostics shows GD as available. I don't think it really is since my dynamic title code is not working.

Thanks

I installed WAMP5 1.7.0 on my laptop and the gd library is not part of the install. I downloaded the Windows DLL, but it is not a traditional DLL but rather a zip file.

Where do I unzip it for it to work. The PHP.INI has a commented out extension=php_gd2.dll under Windows Extensions. I uncommented it but I don't think that file exists, although now the TNG diagnostics shows GD as available. I don't think it really is since my dynamic title code is not working.

Thanks

OK, I figured out that the problem is not the GD library, but rather a missing fonts folder to support the dynamic title code