TNG Community

Cemeteries - Add New Not Populating

AD-6 SkyRaider

AD-6 SkyRaider

Hello,

Hoping I can get a bit of help. I've been figuring out a lot on my own, but this one I don't know. Probably looking right at me or I'm too stupid.
I'm trying to add cemeteries, but when I do, I get the error message populated in the image below.
The Table Database it says doesn't exist, "bonesare..." is listed under setup Database. If that's even where I'm supposed to look.
Under my cpanel, public_html, I do not see a "cemeteries" folder like I do with headstones, histories, img, photos, etc. etc. Does that matter?

Do I need to define max lines? If so, what is the standard (I do realize it's an ind. preference, but as this is a TNG thing, I don't know, start with 25? 50?)

Screenshot 2022-09-13 161016.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-13 161111.jpg

I seem to remember this being discussed some time ago, but can't remember all the details. Tom @fluffy82 seemed to have worked out some / part of why the Cemeteries was an niggling issue for him, he maybe able to throw some light your way.

Drew..

AD-6 SkyRaider
16 hours ago, RickM said:

It looks like a database issue to me, but then..

What happens if you add a photo or person or something else??

Under the "Cemeteries" tab, it won't let me do anything. I get the error message I show in the image in my original post.

AD-6 SkyRaider
3 minutes ago, Ken Roy said:

You may want to take a look at the Setup - Cemeteries article and other related articles on the TNG Wiki

Yeah, I did that before I posted here. Still couldn't get anything going.

AD-6 SkyRaider

Maybe I'm not doing something right.

I click the button, "Add New"

And I get the error message indicated in the image. I've gone through that message as much as I understand but I'm not figuring it out.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 161111.jpg

Screenshot 2022-09-16 154017.jpg

AD-6 SkyRaider

It has been fixed. Matt at SImply Hosting figured it out.

I don't touch things that I don't know what they are but maybe I did. I don't think it magically changed on its own!

But thankfully it's fixed.

Thanks to all who helped!

Screenshot 2022-09-16 160808.jpg