TNG Community

Default Photo

Rob Severijns

Rob Severijns

Hello everyone,

In order to quickly see which photo is set as the default photo one has to go to Admin --> People.

image.png

It would be nice if there was a the possibility to easily remove the default photo for multiple selected individuals.

Especially if someone by "accident" assigns the first photo as default photo for an individual via the Admin --> Media --> Thumbnails.

image.png

But of course for any other reason one might want to remove multiple default photo's.

This prevents the opening of each individual media file and unchecking the default photo checkbox which is time consuming and requires a lot of mouseclicks.

An extra icon in the Action Collumn or a checkbox right of the thumb could be an option.

Has anyone ever missed this feature before or is there a mod that accomplishes this?

Kind regards,

Rob

• 2 months later...
Michel KIRSCH
On 10/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, Rob Severijns said:

Has anyone ever missed this feature before or is there a mod that accomplishes this?

Hi Rob. Not so difficult, but have no time at this moment. I don't see a Mod which do it...

2 hours ago, Pyrenees Pirate said:

how does one change or select the default photo showing in the individual's file please?

Hi Pirate, go to Admin >> Media Select your photo and edit it. In the "Media Links" section you'll find a check box "Default photo". Check it et c'est fait !

Michel

Michel KIRSCH

52 minutes ago, Pyrenees Pirate said:

Job done, I' had done it before, but I could not find the box to tick!!  Need to retrain I think!!

you're welcome.

Michel

Michel KIRSCH
On 10/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, Rob Severijns said:

Rob,
this quickly written little Mod is certainly not complete and user-friendly, but it does the job.
Michel

manage_default_photo_v13.0.1.1.zip