TNG Community

Template Settings not working

KmBdev

Hello,

I'm sorry if there is already information on this, but I can't seem to solve this problem.  I had to start fresh with tng.  I installed my original version and then the upgrades.  So far things are working fine except I can not make to changes to template 4 because on Template Settings I can only choose a template and save.  The Folder to change images etc. does not show up for most templates.  Can anyone help me with this.  I'm using Wamp on my home pc.

ThanksCapture.PNG

Did you run the database upgrade step when you upgrade TNG?  The Template Settings are now in the TNG database

Could I be missing a file?  Any ideas on how to solve my problem with the templates, especially template 4.  Thank you for any help.

What version of PHP are you running on Wamp server? You can find this in Setup, Diagnostics.

Update:  I have Templates 16-18 now showing images and setup choices.  The preview images show for all templates but the setup for 1-15 still not showing.  I pasted the templates folder from my original download and pasted the templates folders from the updates.  Replacing duplicate files as I went.  I re-ran the data upgrade step.  I'm afraid that was the last idea I had.