TNG Community
Leo te Braake

Dutch

Leo te Braake

I have set the default User Interface language to Dutch, with German, English and French as alternatives.

Because some Dutch UI-strings are a bit eh... interesting, I have to switch to English sometimes, to be sure what is meant.

How can I contribute to getting the best translations available to all Dutch users?

(I have been a technical translator before retiring)

theKiwi

If you see some strings of text that the translation is not accurate, you should report to Darrin directly.

You can find all the strings of text that are used in the files that are in the various language folders on your site - so Dutch, or Dutch-UTF8

You should copy the entire line to send to Darrin, with a note which file it is from, and what the preferred translation should be.

Roger

Leo te Braake

If you see some strings of text that the translation is not accurate, you should report to Darrin directly.

You can find all the strings of text that are used in the files that are in the various language folders on your site - so Dutch, or Dutch-UTF8

You should copy the entire line to send to Darrin, with a note which file it is from, and what the preferred translation should be.

Roger

Thanks. Will do that.