TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
jseaman

Sitemap with URLs leading to living individuals

jseaman

I just loaded create_sitemap_v9.0.0.1.cfg onto my site (TNG 10.0.2). It installed and ran with no problems. However ...

It lists everyone, living and dead. This is not a good thing. I really want to do a sitemap but DO NOT want living individuals included.

Am I doing something wrong ... or not doing something right? Or does the Sitemap mod simply not care if they are living or dead?

I understand that Google would not be able to view the links to living individuals but why submit them in the first place?

Jay Wilpolt

I just loaded create_sitemap_v9.0.0.1.cfg onto my site (TNG 10.0.2). It installed and ran with no problems. However ...

It lists everyone, living and dead. This is not a good thing. I really want to do a sitemap but DO NOT want living individuals included.

Am I doing something wrong ... or not doing something right? Or does the Sitemap mod simply not care if they are living or dead?

I understand that Google would not be able to view the links to living individuals but why submit them in the first place?

But what about the people who DO want LIVING persons in their sitemaps??

Maybe the MOD could be updated to include an Admin User switch to include or not.

You should ask the Mod Creator.