TNG Community

922 - 10 upgrade problems

KathleenC

Trying to upgrade from v922 to v10. When I completed the process, I received an OK message at the end, but

when I went to my website admin page, it still said v.922.

Also, my rotation photo on Template 8 was not there.

When I compared folders/files on FileZilla 3.8.1 I see missing files here and there.

Can someone help with instructions on how to make sure FZ is actually uploading files as it should be, or should I try another FTP program?

Tried again and now I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tng_header() in /home/mcelreao/public_html/index.php on line 7

I hate upgrades!!!

Trying to upgrade from v922 to v10. When I completed the process, I received an OK message at the end, but

when I went to my website admin page, it still said v.922.

Also, my rotation photo on Template 8 was not there.

When I compared folders/files on FileZilla 3.8.1 I see missing files here and there.

Can someone help with instructions on how to make sure FZ is actually uploading files as it should be, or should I try another FTP program?

Tried again and now I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tng_header() in /home/mcelreao/public_html/index.php on line 7

I hate upgrades!!!

Did you follow all the instructions in the readme_ file for your upgrade version. Sounds like some files did not get uploaded correctly to your host. Since the tng_header function is in genlib.php make sure that file is on your host.

Did you follow all the instructions in the readme_ file for your upgrade version. Sounds like some files did not get uploaded correctly to your host. Since the tng_header function is in genlib.php make sure that file is on your host.

Yes, I followed the instructions and yes, the genlib.php file is present on my server file list.

I am trying to compare directories - host & upgrade files - but it is not doing much good.

Thanks.