TNG Community
The Legend

Problem in displaying arabic text

The Legend

Hello,

I have a problem in displaying the arabic text, the offline tree on my PC is displaying it correctly, this problem is only in the online history page, and have no problem in the arabic text in the sources page, the database is set to utf8 for all fields.

Same database I'm using for offline, and same language settings for offline and online,

The question is why only in the history page is not displaying correctly, please help..

Originally there was no problem, but when I changed the text size in the history description then this problem came up,

I did delete the history record and create another one and the problem persists.. :(

I'm using TNG 10.0.1

The Legend

Hello,

I have a problem in displaying the arabic text, the offline tree on my PC is displaying it correctly, this problem is only in the online history page, and have no problem in the arabic text in the sources page, the database is set to utf8 for all fields.

Same database I'm using for offline, and same language settings for offline and online,

The question is why only in the history page is not displaying correctly, please help..

Originally there was no problem, but when I changed the text size in the history description then this problem came up,

I did delete the history record and create another one and the problem persists.. :(

I'm using TNG 10.0.1

I was able to fix this or at least it is displayed correctly by copying the field data from the offline to online database, but the characters in the database look like this:

& # 1578; & # 1575; & # 1585; & # 1610; & # 1582; & # 1593; & # 1575; & #1574; & # 1604; & # 1577; without the spaces.. (html numbers)

is this due to database storage engine is set to MyISAM and must be set to InnoDB or something else?

Thanks