TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
CaseyC

TNG Display Issues

CaseyC

My site utilizes the following:

Wordpress 3.6 running the WeaverII theme.

TNG v9.2, template 4.

My TNG page is configured to display one column only, no sidebars, and set to a width of 1400 pixels. The problem is with the width of the boxes that are generated by TNG. The following link shows an example of an individual data page. There are three marriages and each "Family" box is a different width. The same thing happens on other pages, i.e. "Statistics", "Photos", "Reports", "Search Results", etc.

If you are prompted to log in, please use user "guest" and pwd "guest".

http://cookgarza.com/familydata/getperson....&tree=tree1

It looks almost like the width of the boxes is driven by the length of the text lines. How can I force the boxes to be of the same length?

Thanks,

Klaus Dieter Cook

Houston, Texas

theKiwi

I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /familydata/getperson.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at cookgarza.com Port 80

when trying to view that page.

Roger

theKiwi

Don't know what happened there, Roger, but here is a screen shot:

www.cookgarza.com/erika/screenshot.jpg

Well whatever happened, it happened again…

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /erika/screenshot.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at www.cookgarza.com Port 80

Is my IP number somehow banned, or is something messed up with your server configuration?

Roger

CaseyC

Well whatever happened, it happened again…

Is my IP number somehow banned, or is something messed up with your server configuration?

Roger

Roger, I'll check with my hosting service. There was a problem several days ago where the server that hosts my site was hacked. The result was that about 50% of my emails were returned as "being denied by the recipient". It is possible that you are experiencing trouble because of that. I thought that had all been fixed. I'll check with them again.

Klaus

Mike H

Don't know what happened there, Roger, but here is a screen shot:

www.cookgarza.com/erika/screenshot.jpg

I was able to duplicate and correct the problem on my test site. Under weaver II admin, select Main Options, General Appearance. Under Style Sheet select: Use stlye-minimal.css that fixed the problem when I tested it.

I will leave it on weaver II for a short time so you can see it, I am currently working on another theme.

http://mikeandshar.com/family-histories/ge...&tree=tree1

hope this helps

Mike

http://hartfamilyhistory.com/