TNG Community
jefflev

tngIL v2.0

jefflev

I have used e107 for many years and I was using the tngIL v.1.5b4b with e107. I can't remember what version of e107 I was using at the time but once I upgraded the e107 and the TNG my site broke. So what I had to do was totally drop the e107 and run my site with the TNG.

I really liked the intergration between TNG and e107 and I would like to go back to that intergration. I checked the v9 downloads page and noticed under the section add-ons for intergrating TNG with other systems that there wasn't an add-on for e107. Will there be any further development of the tngIL v2 or is it lost forever? The latest version of e107 is v1.0.4

Best Regards

Jeff

K4GAP

I have used e107 for many years and I was using the tngIL v.1.5b4b with e107. I can't remember what version of e107 I was using at the time but once I upgraded the e107 and the TNG my site broke. So what I had to do was totally drop the e107 and run my site with the TNG.

I really liked the intergration between TNG and e107 and I would like to go back to that intergration. I checked the v9 downloads page and noticed under the section add-ons for intergrating TNG with other systems that there wasn't an add-on for e107. Will there be any further development of the tngIL v2 or is it lost forever? The latest version of e107 is v1.0.4

Best Regards

Jeff

Jeff,

May I ask if you are currently using any CMS integration? I really like the looks of your site.