TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nbflint

nukeTNG - phpnuke 7.x and TNG 5 integration

Guest nbflint

I've finished my first version of nukeTNG; a phpNuke module that integrates login and registration between phpNuke 7.x and TNG 5.x. The key difference between this and the modules already available is that both installations (phpNuke and TNG) are completely separate.

If you've set up a template in TNG you like you won't have to change it to use TNG with phpNuke.

nukeTNG allows you to give your phpNuke users access to TNG with whatever rights your sepecify. This is a first release and so the documentation is sparse but you can post questions here or send me an email.

nukeTNG can be downloaded from the download section at http://www.flintfamilyhistory.com

Guest nbflint

I fixed the download link so if you tried to download before it's working now. Sorry about the problem.

afoster

When I try to upload the file nukeTNG_config.sql, I get the following error msg:

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 27

This message pops up when I try to copy paste the making the table, rather than trying to copy and paste the whole file in there. Would that make a difference?

Guest nbflint

nukeTNGv0.3 is now available. Installation of the db table is now done through the phpNuke admin panel. I've also added some help tips.

Please post support questions for nukeTNG to the appropriate forum at http://www.flintfamilyhistory.com. I am unable to provide further support via e-mail.