TNG Community

"Cannot execute query" on every single link

ros77uk

I have just upgraded to v9.01, and cannot click on any individuals in my TNG site. I originally had 8.13, then bought 9. I am using Template 9. I have only put two individuals in there so far.

Click on Edit (an Individual):

Cannot execute query: UPDATE tng_people SET edituser = "SiteAdmin", edittime = "1329686720" WHERE ID = "2"

Click on Add New (Individual):

Cannot execute query: INSERT IGNORE INTO tng_places (gedcom,place,placelevel,zoom,geoignore) VALUES ("tree1","Kingsbridge, Devon, England, UK","0","0","0")

Click on Test (Individual):

Cannot execute query: SELECT gedcom, treename, disallowgedcreate, disallowpdf FROM tng_trees WHERE gedcom = "tree1"

Click on an Individual's name when I have found them via Surname searching from the Home page:

Cannot execute query: SELECT gedcom, treename, disallowgedcreate, disallowpdf FROM tng_trees WHERE gedcom = "tree1"

What is the solution to this, please? The only link which works is the "Log Out" on the home page!

Ros

I have just upgraded to v9.01, and cannot click on any individuals in my TNG site. I originally had 8.13, then bought 9. I am using Template 9. I have only put two individuals in there so far.

Click on Edit (an Individual):

Cannot execute query: UPDATE tng_people SET edituser = "SiteAdmin", edittime = "1329686720" WHERE ID = "2"

Click on Add New (Individual):

Cannot execute query: INSERT IGNORE INTO tng_places (gedcom,place,placelevel,zoom,geoignore) VALUES ("tree1","Kingsbridge, Devon, England, UK","0","0","0")

Click on Test (Individual):

Click on an Individual's name when I have found them via Surname searching from the Home page:

What is the solution to this, please? The only link which works is the "Log Out" on the home page!

Ros

Ros,

Did you run the upgrade_dbxxx script to upgrade your database to TNG V9 specifications? Error messages sort of indicate that you skipped that step.

See TNG V9 Upgrade Problems.

Ros,

Did you run the upgrade_dbxxx script to upgrade your database to TNG V9 specifications? Error messages sort of indicate that you skipped that step.

See TNG V9 Upgrade Problems.

Er...I thought I did them the first time. OK, will do again.

Hooray! Everything works properly now! Many Many Thanks, Ken. I see what I did, now. Although I did run them, it was from the readme file on my computer. When I ran them again from the readme file on my site, it all worked. Just too excited to slow down and read the instructions... :oops: