TNG Community
Graham Shepherd

TNG 8 - Drupal 7 integration

Graham Shepherd

I use Drupal as my CMS and PhpGedView as a stand-alone (non-integrated) genealogy platform. PhpGedView seems to have reached a dead-end, and its potential successor, webtrees, has a fair way to go. I am contemplating switching to TNG and to integrating TNG through the Drupal TNG module. However, Drupal is shortly to release a major ugrade to Drupal 7 and the question arises about the upgrade of the TNG module. I have posted a question to this effect on the Drupal Forums but there has been no response, apart from others indicating a shared interest. There appears to be no-one working on such an upgrade. Is anyone on this forum aware of any work in this direction?

lesdelc

I visited the Drupal website and the current version shows a version date of 03 Sept 2010 with Drupal 6. No indication of a version for Drupal 7.

Drupal website: 6.x-1.0-beta3 Download (11.46 KB) 2010-Sep-03 Notes

-Les-

CMS Genealogy

I use Drupal as my CMS and PhpGedView as a stand-alone (non-integrated) genealogy platform. PhpGedView seems to have reached a dead-end, and its potential successor, webtrees, has a fair way to go. I am contemplating switching to TNG and to integrating TNG through the Drupal TNG module. However, Drupal is shortly to release a major ugrade to Drupal 7 and the question arises about the upgrade of the TNG module. I have posted a question to this effect on the Drupal Forums but there has been no response, apart from others indicating a shared interest. There appears to be no-one working on such an upgrade. Is anyone on this forum aware of any work in this direction?