TNG Community
Nel

Comment email - simple question

Nel

I need to change the email addy to which Comments and Suggestions are sent. I have found the file contactemail that currently contains my email addy but changing the addy in this file does not work since the msgs are still being sent to me.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

And can I use 2 receiving email addies separated by a ;

Thanks!

Nel

Mark

I need to change the email addy to which Comments and Suggestions are sent. I have found the file contactemail that currently contains my email addy but changing the addy in this file does not work since the msgs are still being sent to me.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

Nel

Did you try changing the email address under Administration - Set Up - General Settings - Mail & Registration ?

Regards

Mark

Nel

Did you try changing the email address under Administration - Set Up - General Settings - Mail & Registration ?

Regards

Mark

Mark,

I finally did find the Admin Setup and also the email associated with each tree. This is not a change one usually makes and I simply had a brain drain.

What I don't seem able to do is to set up multiple email addies. I will be training someone to receive these Comments/Suggestion emails and to do any file updating involved so it would be much easier to train him if we both receive these emails as they come in until he feels completely comfortable on his own.

But at least the main prolbme is solved - thank you!

Nel

rdmorss

I don't know if that will work in TNG.

If not, an easy alternative would be to go to the email control panel of your web host and set it so any email received by your TNG address also forwards to your trainee.