TNG Community
Jpaprocki

Error using Print function

Jpaprocki

I was going through the site today, clicking on all the links and trying out all the function to make sure everything is displaying and working as intended. I happen to be looking at one of the cemeteries and clicked the Print option. It displayed the proper way, but gave this error at the bottom:

Warning: require_once(FOOTERF) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/e107_plugins/tngIL/genlib.php on line 130

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'FOOTERF' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/e107_plugins/tngIL/genlib.php on line 130

Line 130 in my genlib file is:

else require_once(FOOTERF); 

I know it has to do witht he footer, but not sure what it can't find.

Thanks for any help.

svoght

I was going through the site today, clicking on all the links and trying out all the function to make sure everything is displaying and working as intended. I happen to be looking at one of the cemeteries and clicked the Print option. It displayed the proper way, but gave this error at the bottom:

Line 130 in my genlib file is:

else require_once(FOOTERF); 
I know it has to do witht he footer, but not sure what it can't find. Thanks for any help.
FOOTERF is the constant that defines the e107 footer, which should be bypassed when printing or dealing with any other unwrapped TNG scripts such as the JSON code that was discussed in the previous thread. The line above that one (129 in your installation) should read as follows:
if($wrap_tng != "yes" || $_GET['tngprint']) include($cms['tngpath'] . "end.php" );

In theory that should make sure there's no e107 footer displayed in any case where you're not wrapping TNG (where $wrap_tng does not equal 'yes'), or in the situation where you're printing (where 'tngprint' is defined in the URL of the page we're displaying.) I've just tested it on my installation and it behaves correctly, so I would check that line first, and see if yours has something different.

If that's not the cause, we'll have to dig a little deeper to find why your site is misbehaving.

-Steve

Jpaprocki

FOOTERF is the constant that defines the e107 footer, which should be bypassed when printing or dealing with any other unwrapped TNG scripts such as the JSON code that was discussed in the previous thread.

The line above that one (129 in your installation) should read as follows:

if($wrap_tng != "yes" || $_GET['tngprint']) include($cms['tngpath'] . "end.php" );
In theory that should make sure there's no e107 footer displayed in any case where you're not wrapping TNG (where $wrap_tng does not equal 'yes'), or in the situation where you're printing (where 'tngprint' is defined in the URL of the page we're displaying.) I've just tested it on my installation and it behaves correctly, so I would check that line first, and see if yours has something different. If that's not the cause, we'll have to dig a little deeper to find why your site is misbehaving. -Steve
Thanks steve. That line was the problem. It was missing
|| $GET['tngprint']

from the line. Works like a charm now.

Thanks again.