TNG Community
tomsch

Vbulletin Integration

tomsch

Who wants Vbulletin Integration??

I posted my interest in writing the code to integrate VB and TNG, but due to assorted thing like Twins

i never had the chance to get it done.

with the release of VB4 and their CMS system I am willing to write the code required to get it done.

here is the catch i need help to prevent me from spinning my wheels finding the correct hooks.

i have already setup a server with VB4 with the CMS suite and the latet version of TNG.

i have the first hook found in VB to allow us to insert a user into the TNG DB.

what i would like is the people that want this to happen to post here so we can start talking about what is needed to be done to provide a seamless experience.

my intention is to make NO mods to VB code to get this done, just importing addon's etc...

but for TNG i propose some custom modded php modules.

i have also noted 1 database change needed in TNG in the user table the email field needs to be increased to 100, not a big deal to do.

i am already working on this for myself so if you want it for your site ya gotta help out in some way.

all you ppl that want it but can't code youe help is needed also you can help byy testing :)

i also intend on setting up on the test server a project management tool to track what is needed and any

bugs we need to address.( Darrin if you have a problem with any of this let me know)

DanA

I'd be very interested in the vBulletin integrationD. However I have very little - to none coding knowledge.

Let me know how I can help.

Dan.

Jim Williamson

I'm looking at multiple options to move away from e107, happy to help with testing if this project is still happening, won't be a lot of help with code, my skillz are limited, severely.

K4GAP

Who wants Vbulletin Integration??

I posted my interest in writing the code to integrate VB and TNG, but due to assorted thing like Twins

i never had the chance to get it done.

with the release of VB4 and their CMS system I am willing to write the code required to get it done.

here is the catch i need help to prevent me from spinning my wheels finding the correct hooks.

i have already setup a server with VB4 with the CMS suite and the latet version of TNG.

i have the first hook found in VB to allow us to insert a user into the TNG DB.

what i would like is the people that want this to happen to post here so we can start talking about what is needed to be done to provide a seamless experience.

my intention is to make NO mods to VB code to get this done, just importing addon's etc...

but for TNG i propose some custom modded php modules.

i have also noted 1 database change needed in TNG in the user table the email field needs to be increased to 100, not a big deal to do.

i am already working on this for myself so if you want it for your site ya gotta help out in some way.

all you ppl that want it but can't code youe help is needed also you can help byy testing :)

i also intend on setting up on the test server a project management tool to track what is needed and any

bugs we need to address.( Darrin if you have a problem with any of this let me know)

I know this is an old post but, after messaging support for information on integration I was told to look in forums. Did you Sir make any progress on integrating TNG with vbulletin?