TNG Community
SandraG

Marriage Report - Females under 21

JackM375

Hi

I have created a report with the following, but it's coming up with an error.

http://www.ancestryhost.org/baker1865/show....php?reportID=6

Thanks

Sandra

Sandra,

Here is the one I use:

Description: Individuals married at age 21 or younger

SELECT p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, p.sex, p.birthdate, f.marrdate, p.deathdate, f.familyID, YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr) AS MarriageAge , p.living, f.gedcom FROM tng_people AS p INNER JOIN tng_families AS f ON (p.personID=f.husband AND p.gedcom=f.gedcom)

WHERE (f.marrdatetr-p.birthdatetr>0) AND (YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr)<=21)

UNION

SELECT p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, p.sex, p.birthdate, f.marrdate, p.deathdate, f.familyID, YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr) AS MarriageAge , p.living, f.gedcom FROM tng_people AS p INNER JOIN tng_families AS f ON (p.personID=f.wife AND p.gedcom=f.gedcom)

WHERE (f.marrdatetr-p.birthdatetr>0) AND (YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr)<=21)

ORDER BY MarriageAge , lastname, firstname, personID;

Add the above in the bottom box "Or Leave Display, Criteria and Sort fields blank and enter direct SQL SELECT statement here:" Remember the Marriage Report title and description go in the two boxes at top of page.

This has more info then you are using but you may find it ok.

Regards,

Marla

Sandra,

Here is the one I use:

Description: Individuals married at age 21 or younger

SELECT p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, p.sex, p.birthdate, f.marrdate, p.deathdate, f.familyID, YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr) AS MarriageAge , p.living, f.gedcom FROM tng_people AS p INNER JOIN tng_families AS f ON (p.personID=f.husband AND p.gedcom=f.gedcom)

UNION

SELECT p.personID, p.lastname, p.firstname, p.sex, p.birthdate, f.marrdate, p.deathdate, f.familyID, YEAR(f.marrdatetr)-YEAR(p.birthdatetr) AS MarriageAge , p.living, f.gedcom FROM tng_people AS p INNER JOIN tng_families AS f ON (p.personID=f.wife AND p.gedcom=f.gedcom)

ORDER BY MarriageAge , lastname, firstname, personID;

Add the above in the bottom box "Or Leave Display, Criteria and Sort fields blank and enter direct SQL SELECT statement here:" Remember the Marriage Report title and description go in the two boxes at top of page.

This has more info then you are using but you may find it ok.

Regards,

Marla

How about marriage for males under the age of 15 report? I would like to add this report in my tree.

Marla