TNG Community
John Sr.

The possibility of advance use of Createsitemap_6.3.php

John Sr.

Hi all,

I have implementer Createsitemap_6.3.php in my site and its work great. I just wondering - is it possible to make some changes to the script, so it will add priority for index page, person, families and media links. Is it possible to get it worked in a cronjob?

Also have somebody written a script that can change url's to Google friendly links (Url rewrite - I think). I soar an example somewhere here in the forum but I could not get it to work. Maybe someone can help with that?

Regards John Riel Nielsen

http://www.mygenealogy.asia

Rush

It's possible to make changes to the script to add priorities and what not. It will also work as a cronjob.

I'm working on a couple of things right now, but I wanted to mess around with the script in the near future.

As for URL rewrites, I don't believe there is any one script that will do the trick. I messed around with it a few years ago and wasn't to terribly successful.

Rush

John Sr.

Thancks for the reply.

I have tryed a litle my self and made some changes. Look in the atatch file. Is it posible for you to ad an automatic ping to google?

I hawe tryed to run it as a cron byt with arrors then I removed the check login and the it runs.

createsitemap_6.3.php