TNG Community
svoght

Where to find the latest build of tngIL

svoght

Visit http://www.flintfamilyhistory.com/download.php for the most recent version.

(If that is still version 1.5b4, see this thread and this thread for some bug fixes before uploading it to your server.)

Also a fairly thorough how-to for v1.5b4 is posted at this thread, but be sure to read through all the responses because there are some quirks and nuances!

Jay Wilpolt

Visit http://www.flintfamilyhistory.com/download.php for the most recent version.

(If that is still version 1.5b4, see this thread and this thread for some bug fixes before uploading it to your server.)

Also a fairly thorough how-to for v1.5b4 is posted at this thread, but be sure to read through all the responses because there are some quirks and nuances!

I have searched HIGH and LOW and cannot find a copy of TNGIL ver 1.5

Flintfamilyhistory has not been accessable for over a week... does anyone have a copy???

Thanks

Jay

wilpolthistory@aol.com

Deric Stowell

I have searched HIGH and LOW and cannot find a copy of TNGIL ver 1.5

Flintfamilyhistory has not been accessable for over a week... does anyone have a copy???

Thanks

Jay

wilpolthistory@aol.com

I am also needing a copy, please let me know when its available?? IS there a newer version?

Thanks,

Deric Stowell

dericnsd@gmail.com

svoght

I am also needing a copy, please let me know when its available?? IS there a newer version?

Thanks,

Deric Stowell

dericnsd@gmail.com

I'm currently working on a rewrite of the tngIL code which will greatly simplify installation and user maintenance, so look for an announcement about that in the near future.

In the meanwhile, here is a copy of the last patched version of tngIL v1.4b4 that I have a copy of. I've given it a quick look-over and I believe it is a complete copy but if there are problems with it let me know.

tngIL_1.5b4.zip

This copy has already incorporated the code updates, so you simply need to upload the files, and then appropriately replace the files included in the 'edited_files' folder. (These files contain the changes that you're instructed to make within the readme, so you won't need to do any editing of e107's class2.php or template_footer.php, or TNG's begin.php and footer.php like it says to do.) It should be straight-forward to just find the file of the same name and replace it.

You will still need to follow the installation and setup instructions regarding creating the e107 user classes. That's something that will be removed in the next version but for now it's necessary to ensure your users receive the proper TNG privileges.

-Steve