TNG Community
ScrollPrinters.Com

Charts up to 50' long mounted on Wood Scrolls

ScrollPrinters.Com

I've been in a quandary about sending an email message to users. I hate spam and wouldn't send it ever. However, I think that emailing this community about a genuinely useful 'Service Announcement' might not be spam. It's something folks should know about. I would only want to say this:

"We print Genealogy Charts in color on quality canvas or papers up to 50 feet long and mount the charts on Wood Scrolls. We load TNG GEDCOM files. We take a lot of pride in our work."

What do you think? If I were to announce this service in email that folks would be offended? Or might they appreciate our efforts here?

Thanks,

Bobby Canada

ScrollPrinters.Com

<a href="http://www.scrollprinters.com">http://www.scrollprinters.com</a>

theKiwi

I think that you've announced it here, and that's enough.

I don't think it's appropriate for the mail list which is a discussion medium for the TNG software.

Neither this forum, nor the TNG mail list should become a billboard for genealogy products and services "at large".

plink plink

Roger

Mike Goodstadt

I'd second Roger's post.

I suspect that something like Cyndi's List is a more appropriate - and more effective way of getting your product out there - as I see you have done as of the 30th of August :-)

As in markets across the world congregating on the same street with similar merchants is the best way to pick up trade rather that going door to door...

Sounds like an interesting product all the same so all the best,

Mike

ScrollPrinters.Com

Thanks very much Mike. We've been working on this about a year and the product is proving popular. We're pleased. We purchased a copy of TNG, imported successfully, exported successfully and produced a 20 foot chart and another 12 foot chart without any problem. I wrote to Darrin hoping to send him a sample of our work. I took your suggestion and posted on Cindi's List. Great idea! Thanks again, Mike, and if there's anything I can do for you please let me know.

Sincerely,

Bobby Canada

ScrollPrinters.Com

service@scrollprinters.com