TNG Community

Is there a download site?

treehstn

I just got TNG setup on my site. But I can't seem to find the download for the bridge plugin for e107.

Thanks!

The link is on the download site under "Add-ons for Integrating TNG with Other Systems" - use the drop-down button. However the link for "TNG Integrated Login - e107" within that section seems to be broken - I'd suggest contacting Darrin.

Adrian

The link is on the download site under "Add-ons for Integrating TNG with Other Systems" - use the drop-down button. However the link for "TNG Integrated Login - e107" within that section seems to be broken - I'd suggest contacting Darrin.

Adrian

Where is the download site itself?

Where is the download site itself?

It will be in the email you received from Darrin when you bought the software. It will also have contained a username and password you need to log into the download site. Sorry if that seems evasive, but IIRC I think the email says not to share the details. If you have lost them, I'd suggest you contact Darrin on darrin at lythgoes dot net (substitute the 'at' and 'dot' as normal).

It will be in the email you received from Darrin when you bought the software. It will also have contained a username and password you need to log into the download site. Sorry if that seems evasive, but IIRC I think the email says not to share the details. If you have lost them, I'd suggest you contact Darrin on darrin at lythgoes dot net (substitute the 'at' and 'dot' as normal).

I found it. When I went to that site with the user name and password all I noticed was the download for the main program. There's all sorts of goodies there!

Thanks!

uh oh...

I have e107 loaded at the root dir on my host. I already installed tng in a subdirectory on the root called tng. Now that I downloaded the bridge and am looking at the install directions it's saying that the tng install has to be here: /e107/e107_plugins/tngIL/. ARGHH!!

Should I uninstall tng, wipe out those tables in my db (same db as e107) and start the install all over or might there be an easier way?

uh oh...

I have e107 loaded at the root dir on my host. I already installed tng in a subdirectory on the root called tng. Now that I downloaded the bridge and am looking at the install directions it's saying that the tng install has to be here: /e107/e107_plugins/tngIL/. ARGHH!!

Should I uninstall tng, wipe out those tables in my db (same db as e107) and start the install all over or might there be an easier way?

I'm going to post this question in it's own thread...