TNG Community
treehstn

Pros/Cons to which CMS to use

treehstn

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to TNG... haven't even installed it yet. I have a domain that I'm going to use it on that I'm going to integrate a CMS, SMF or vBulletin and Coppermine Gallery. At this point I'm somewhat familiar with using e107 and have not used any of the other CMS programs available. Since I'm at the planning stages for this site I'd like to get some feedback about what CMS programs work well/not well with TNG.

Any help would be awesome!

cheryl

lesdelc

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to TNG... haven't even installed it yet. I have a domain that I'm going to use it on that I'm going to integrate a CMS, SMF or vBulletin and Coppermine Gallery. At this point I'm somewhat familiar with using e107 and have not used any of the other CMS programs available. Since I'm at the planning stages for this site I'd like to get some feedback about what CMS programs work well/not well with TNG.

Any help would be awesome!

cheryl

Hi Cheryl, you posted this query back in June 2008. I am not sure if you have already made a decision. Here is my link to Joomla 1.5.7 & TNG. The site is called CMS Genealogy. I have started a test with Drupal & TNG in September 2008. Here is another link to a Drupal CMS Genealogy website at CMS Genealogy. The Drupal bridge is still in beta. I have started to work with it & will be able offer my comments after I have spent time with Drupal 6.4 & TNG 7.0.1

-Les-