TNG Community

Edit notes problem in version 7

kepstein

I can't seem to edit notes since upgrading. I select the note button, and nothing happens.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,

Did you upgrade the genstyle.css file?

Yes,

Ken

Hi Ken,

It was working OK on my test domain, however when I looked at my production site, the Note button also appeared not to work in SeaMonkey, so I asked Darrin to check it out. He replied that it was working OK for him in IE 7 and FireFox 2.0. I tried FireFox 2.0 and sure enough it was working, so I cleared Cache in SeaMonkey and now it is also working there. So you might try clearing cache.

Hope that helps. If not please report the problem directly to Darrin.

So you might try clearing cache.

Hope that helps. If not please report the problem directly to Darrin.

Clearing cache seems to have fixed the problem on Safari.

Thanks,

Ken

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am having this problem. I noticed that the javascript functions are not found, like shownotes and showbranchedit. Can someone tell me where they get pulled in normally? With that information I will be able to find what I did wrong (no doubt I did that ...).

On the same PC where I had the problem earlier today, as described by shae, it is now functioning. :???: I tried several things on my laptop at work this afternoon (CET), clearing cache, clearing everything, in Firefox 3.0 and in IE 6.0, but there I was unsuccessful. Now I just re-booted my PC at home and voilà, everything is working fine.