TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
CAKerr

PHP-Nuke and Ancestor/Pedigree Report Issue

CAKerr

I am currently setting up a test website using TNG (v.6.2.0) embedded in PHP-Nuke (7.9) I have read through the installation instructions several times, but I'm afraid I might have missed something.

So far, everything has worked out wonderfully with the exception of the Standard, Compact and Box formats of the Ancestor/Pedigree screen. The Text and Ahnentafel versions work correctly, and all of the Descendant screen versions work correctly.

Using the Standard, Compact or Box formats of the Ancestor/Pedigree screen appears to remove the formatting of my theme. I do not believe this is a theme issue as I've changed to several different themes to test and the problem is still occurring. I have noticed that when viewing the Page Source information for the incorrectly formatted page that is generated, none of the <head> information is being formatted (although the </head> tag is present), so the default themes style.css sheet is not being picked up. I've looked through all the files that I though were involved in the generation of these screens, but I cannot seem to locate the problem.

I was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue, and if so, could you point me in the right direction of how I may resolve this? I would like to get this area configured correctly before moving on to other areas.

My site is located at http://kerrfamilypages.net - but is still in test mode - so there's not very much up there yet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CAKerr

CAKerr

Please disregard the above post.

I've tracked it down to a problem with a theme manager.