TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Brueggeman

Professional Coat of Arms

Gary Brueggeman

I have a sketch of what I believe is our official Coat of Arms. It doesn't match any of the 'pay for what we tell you is your coat of arms' sites. The primary figure appears to be a bearded centaur with a club in from of a castle.

How can I make a more professional version of the sketch? Is there any software that may help? Any help will be appreciated.

Deni

I got a reproduction of my coat of arms from James P. Wolf for a cost of $5.00. It was quite a long time ago that I got it and I'm not sure how it works with him now, but I liked the result. When I did it, I needed the "blazon" -- the heraldic description of the arms. This is what he did for me, in case you're interested.

He also lists some programs on his site, but I think all the links are out of date.

I'm not getting any kickback from this or anything.

Paul Wake

I have a sketch of what I believe is our official Coat of Arms. It doesn't match any of the 'pay for what we tell you is your coat of arms' sites. The primary figure appears to be a bearded centaur with a club in from of a castle.

How can I make a more professional version of the sketch? Is there any software that may help? Any help will be appreciated.

My family's Coat of Arms is odd also:

http://www.xmission.com/~wake/genealogy/heraldry.php

I just live with it.