TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
RUNINL8

PHP Nuke 6.5 module errors

RUNINL8

I'm running PHP Nuke 6.5, installed TNG 3.4.5 and TNGNukeaddon 1.4 on my website Family Connections

I can access the TNG admin module by using the actual URL to the directory and can work in this area without errors.

When I try to access the actual TNR module via the module link on the home page I get the following errors:

Warning: main(begin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 20

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'begin.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 20

Warning: main(index-nuke.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 22

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'index-nuke.html' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 22

Warning: main(end.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'end.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/index.php on line 24

Again errors are encountered when I try to access the TNR module by URL only:

Warning: main(modules/genealogy/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/begin.php on line 32

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/genealogy/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/runinl8u/public_html/modules/genealogy/begin.php on line 32

Error: Please check values in config.php...

I have checked, double and triple checked installation procedures. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times now and cannot get around this. Can anyone offer assistance on this matter?

Rob Penrose

Post a copy of your config.php (minus the dbname and dbpasswd)

Let's start there...

Feel free to email me as well. My address is listed in the add-on readme file. I'm happy to help.

Regards,