TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
dleblanc

TGN Nuke Add-on Install

dleblanc

I have a new installation installed on the TNG and have it located inside my PHP NUKE directory as per instructions for the TNG NUKE Add-on. I am getting confuse with the installation of the TNG NUke Add-on. The instructions are somewhat confusing for me....sorry but I need a little more explaination.

This is where I stand, I have new install of PHP-Nuke up and running on my site, I have a new installed TNG and have it under the /modules/Genealogy up and running. Now can someone give me help with a walk through on installation of TNG Nuke Add-on. I tried using the readme-nuke.txt and blew my mind on symbolic, moving files over where?, etc.

Thanks

I had no replys for assistance and manage to get the file running, but now I have the problem below:

Warning: get_lang(modules/heritage/language/lang-English.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cajunfol/public_html/heritage/mainfile.php on line 183

Warning: get_lang(): Failed opening 'modules/heritage/language/lang-English.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/cajunfol/public_html/heritage/mainfile.php on line 183[code=auto:0]

Can anyone explain the symbolic link in the instructions below:

4. In modules/Genealogy create a symbolic link to English for eng

( If you can't create a symbolic link in your environment, just copy the directory instead )

Example: ln -s English eng

PHP-Nuke users, In modules/Genealogy also create a symbolic link to nuke language directory

( If you can't create a symbolic link in your environment, just copy the directory instead )

Example: ln -s ../../language

dleblanc

I've managne to solve all my install problems and now up and running. If you have issure with the language there is a FAQ.txt in the TGN-Nuke download that solve my final issue.