TNG Community

Ä Ü Ö ß

Snakeskin

Snakeskin

Hello,

now I've managed to do it with the flags (thanks to Jean-Luc and Katryne).

But a new problem has now arisen, from the letters:
Ü Ö Ä ß is now a ?

It was like that before, but then it was ok again, now it's like that again and I don't know what the problem is or what setting I need to change.

Maybe someone knows some advice?

Andreas

theKiwi

You need to make sure that the Character Set you have set in TNG Admin ------> Languages   for each language defined is set to the same collation as the Database.

So using your host's cPanel, take a look at phpMyAdmin there, and look at the database, and then look at all the fields in the tables - are they all set to the same thing - eg utf8_general_ci ?

If it's this, then you need TNG set to use the UTF-8 version of any languages you have specified.

What is a link to a page on your site that shows this problem?

Roger

Snakeskin
vor 33 Minuten schrieb theKiwi:

You need to make sure that the Character Set you have set in TNG Admin ------> Languages   for each language defined is set to the same collation as the Database.

So using your host's cPanel, take a look at phpMyAdmin there, and look at the database, and then look at all the fields in the tables - are they all set to the same thing - eg utf8_general_ci ?

If it's this, then you need TNG set to use the UTF-8 version of any languages you have specified.

What is a link to a page on your site that shows this problem?

Roger

thanks, ifound it... now its good again, but I only have the problem with Turkish, when I select the language the Turkish language appears briefly, but then switches back to an old German version... All other languages work.

Snakeskin
vor 12 Minuten schrieb Snakeskin:

thanks, ifound it... now its good again, but I only have the problem with Turkish, when I select the language the Turkish language appears briefly, but then switches back to an old German version... All other languages work.

www.fritztree.de