TNG Community

"'What's New" Not updating

aaburdett

I recently upgraded to v6.2 and now my "What's New" page isn't updating showing the new photos, documents, histories or headstones. It is updating any changes I make to People and Families. Also I noticed the "Site Statistics" is doing the same thing, its not keeping track of the photos, headstones, documents, histories, but everything else on the statistics are normal.

Any suggestion on how to correct this?

Andrew Burdett - Dayton,TX

www.ournorthernroots.com

There have been some changes to the statistics page in recent days to correct problems such as you're describing.

I'd suggest that you download the 6.0.2 update again and copy over all the files to your site. That will get you the latest versions that Darrin has developed to correct some of these issues.

I'd also suggest that you sign up to the mail list as these problems were discussed there, and the updated files posted to the list, so in future you'd have access to these files as soon as Darrin creates them.

To join the list send an eMail to

tngusers2-subscribe@lythgoes.net

Cheers

Roger

Roger,

Thank you very much, that did the trick (just had to copy those two files over).

I also subsribed to the list.

Thanks again.

Andrew Burdett - Dayton, TX www.ournorthernroot.com