TNG Community
tea2weeds

CPI 13.0.0.13 Beta

tea2weeds

I am sooo glad to see an import again! Thank you

One issue though, I just imported a 1910 Census and there's only a column for "Hhold' where the census has House No. (street addr), Visited No. (dwelling), Family No.    The import is bringing in the family number under Hhold. 

Would it be possible to get the other two columns and label the currently imported data family?   It does make a difference -  See Frank Sisk and Lawrence Waller in Cherokee County, Alabama in Dwelling 59,  Families 62 and 63.    They were two families living in the same dwelling (household).   I altered the household numbers on the transcript to be the household and it will do, but it would be nice to have all 3 columns on the census forms that have them if it's not too much trouble.   If it is an issue, no worries - I'm glad to have an import again :)

tea2weeds

Where is the link to connect two pages, that you used to use when a family spans two pages?  This Sisk family spans across two pages, and when I try to import the 2nd page I am getting an error that the transcript already exists

tea2weeds
8 minutes ago, tea2weeds said:

Where is the link to connect two pages, that you used to use when a family spans two pages?  This Sisk family spans across two pages, and when I try to import the 2nd page I am getting an error that the transcript already exists

my bad - recreated the dom and it worked 2nd try....sorry

Ken Roy
28 minutes ago, tea2weeds said:

I am sooo glad to see an import again! Thank you

One issue though, I just imported a 1910 Census and there's only a column for "Hhold' where the census has House No. (street addr), Visited No. (dwelling), Family No.    The import is bringing in the family number under Hhold. 

Would it be possible to get the other two columns and label the currently imported data family?   It does make a difference -  See Frank Sisk and Lawrence Waller in Cherokee County, Alabama in Dwelling 59,  Families 62 and 63.    They were two families living in the same dwelling (household).   I altered the household numbers on the transcript to be the household and it will do, but it would be nice to have all 3 columns on the census forms that have them if it's not too much trouble.   If it is an issue, no worries - I'm glad to have an import again :)

Just because a column is in the census image does not mean it is in the DOM source created for the transcript.  

tea2weeds

Good to know, odd since those are common columns for some years.  thank you