TNG Community

Missing configuration images - SOLVED

LBelard

Hello. I have been using TNG on my belard.pt site for a few years now and everything is running fine,

I now started a new site, mellogarrido.pt, but somehow all images are missing, even those that belong to TNG itself. I include a screenshot.

What on earth can be causing the missing images? Everything seems to be configured like my other site, except the database, of course.

Thank you for any help or clues.

Error1.jpg

If you bring up the dev tools (F12 on a PC), there are messages about a 403 forbidden at the new site for the images.  There might be a .htaccess file that is configured a bit too strict and blocking the TNG images.

Brent

Thank you, Brent. That is a great tip. So far I checked the .htaccess files at the new site, but everything seems to be identical to my other site. I will keep looking, though.

SOLVED!

If anyone happens to have a similar problem, check your cPanel configuration. In my case, the new site was missing from the list of domains using Hotlink Protection.

Everything is working fine now.

• LBelard changed the title to Missing configuration images - SOLVED