TNG Community
bryanlewis

Cannot Add Media Post Upgrade to v13

bryanlewis

I just upgraded from 12.x to 13.1.2.  It mostly went well, but I just went to add a newspaper clipping to my Documents media collection and I got the following error.  I have FTPed the image to an existing media directory on the server (/documents/newspapers/filename.png) and specified that this was an existing file in the Add New Media page.  I am adding this the same way I have added hundreds of other images -- the only thing that changed is I am now on 13.x instead of 12.x.  Thoughts?

image.png

theKiwi

Go to TNG Admin ------> Media and search for the file name. If it already exists, then you need to edit that media to add the new people if it's the same media.

If it's a different media, then you'll need to give this one a different name

If that filename doesn't exist then I'm not sure what's going on

Roger

bryanlewis
4 hours ago, theKiwi said:

Go to TNG Admin ------> Media and search for the file name. If it already exists, then you need to edit that media to add the new people if it's the same media.

If it's a different media, then you'll need to give this one a different name

If that filename doesn't exist then I'm not sure what's going on

It's not in Media.  If I search for the filename, nothing comes up.  This is a new file entry that is not in the DB.  Everything was fine before the upgrade to 13.1.2

bryanlewis

OK, I figured it out.  Somehow in the FTP upload process, the admin_addmedia.php file was not actually updated or was corrupted.  I reuploaded that file and it is now working.  Sorry for the bother.

Bryan