TNG Community
spuddled

Font Colors on Genealogy Page in WordPress

spuddled

Hi there - I've had a site for a while now which integrates TNG (v. 13) and Wordpress, at https://montgomeryhoffmann.com/wp/. With help from this Forum I was able to fix my issue with an overlapping title and tagline on the Genealogy page, so I'm hoping someone can help me again. The TNG sections of my site (https://montgomeryhoffmann.com/wp/genealogy and related pages) have a lot of white (or pale gray) text on the white background, making it difficult or impossible to see. 

I've commented out pretty much all of the  mytngstyle.css page (the main part of the website looks fine), but maybe the font color in this area is defined somewhere else?

I've attached a screenshot where I highlighted part of the white text (and you can see some of the other slightly-more-visible text also).

Megan

Image 3.jpg

fluffy82

I can see several locations where the font colour is set to something whitish.

In "mytngstyle.css":

a:link, a:active, div.icons a { color: #f0f2f0; } --> this makes all the hyperlinks white

input[type="button"]:active, input[type="submit"]:active, input[type="reset"]:active, button:active { color: white; } --> this makes the text in the buttons white

In "genstyle.css":

.header { color: white; } --> this makes the header as in your screenshot white

There's probably more, but I didn't browse through every page to go look for them ;)

spuddled

Thank you! I thought I had already commented out everything on the mytngstyle.css file but obviously not (or I did, but somehow didn't save my changes). I appreciate your help!

Megan