TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
kouczan

Template 8 font change

kouczan

Does anyone have working mod for template 8 that changes size of the font?

TNG version 13+.

Regards

Michał

kouczan

...or can anyone indicate which files should be changed? Already tried change mytngstyle.css and tempaltestyle.css in template folder but with no effect.

Katryne

Michal, the only mod you need is Local File Editor. There is a css tab in it which can be use to modify your css. There, you spot the area you want to modify aned rewrite it in the css tab.

To spot it, you may use the Inspect feature in Firefox (right click and inspect).

For instance, in Template 8, the style of the Welcome title on home page is made of :

.header
{
  font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
  font-size: 25px;
  color: #211a16!important;
}

You copy it in the css tab and modify it the way you want. If one of the feature does not work, you may add !important before a comma, as I did in the example for the text color

kouczan

Thanks for the hint. I actually changed the wrong files. Unfortunately, the size of the font is not controlled by the template css files, but by the general files from the tng / css folder. In them, I prefer not to change too much because I have not yet decided to choose a template for my website. It is a pity that it is not possible to download the appropriate mod for template number 8 from the wiki. Some error pops up.

Michał