TNG Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tobbe

Changing row size

Tobbe

Hi,

As in the image added. I want to get a wider row where it says "från 1824 till 1826" so it only is in one row. And all others also of cource.

Thanks

//Tobbe

Rows.png

theKiwi

Save this code as "someModName.cfg" and put the file in your Mods folder - it should do what you want

This is a TNG mod directive file
%name:Date Column Width Adjustment%
%version:V11.0.0.0.0%
%description:Changes the default width of the date column on getperson.php from thumbwidth+20px to thumbwidth+40px.%
%author:Roger Moffat%

%target:css/genstyle.css%

%location:%
/* Adjust Event Date column on Individual Person page based on thumbnail width */
.eventdatecol {
	width:100px;
%end:%
%trimreplace:%
/* Adjust Event Date column on Individual Person page based on thumbnail width */
.eventdatecol {
	width:120px;

Then install it using Mod Manager. It makes that column 20px wider. You can experiment with the 20px if you wish

Roger

Tobbe
3 hours ago, theKiwi said:

Save this code as "someModName.cfg" and put the file in your Mods folder - it should do what you want

This is a TNG mod directive file
%name:Date Column Width Adjustment%
%version:V11.0.0.0.0%
%description:Changes the default width of the date column on getperson.php from thumbwidth+20px to thumbwidth+40px.%
%author:Roger Moffat%

%target:css/genstyle.css%

%location:%
.eventdatecol {
	width:100px;
%trimreplace:%
.eventdatecol {
	width:120px;

Then install it using Mod Manager. It makes that column 20px wider. You can experiment with the 20px if you wish

Roger

Just saw that your last name is Moffat. I have that in my tree. I'm trying your script now.

Nothing happens. Still the same width. Is width: 120px I should change or the above also? Tried different numbers with no go.

Leif Sweden

Hi Tobbe,

This is not a solution but an option: change to 1836 to 1839. The space is enough for that.

There is also another way, fill in longer text in "details" which also will be visable on public page.

No solution but an option.

Leif

theKiwi
2 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Nothing happens. Still the same width. Is width: 120px I should change or the above also? Tried different numbers with no go.

It works on my site - has done for some years...

image.png

Compare the left and right here - the edge of the column is on the "s" of should on the left - with the Mod installed. On the right the edge of the column is above the "o" in above - the column definitely changes width with this change in place.

Roger

Ken Roy

There is also a publish mod Adjust Date Field Width  mod that I dropped years ago that Bree McPhee resurrected.

Tobbe
5 minutes ago, Ken Roy said:

There is also a publish mod Adjust Date Field Width  mod that I dropped years ago that Bree McPhee resurrected.

Thanks, I try that.

Tobbe
51 minutes ago, Ken Roy said:

Worked perfect. Thanks alot.