TNG Community
Jean-Luc Lauzon

Adding media to a cemetery

Jean-Luc Lauzon

What is the proper way to add media to a cemetery. I created a cemetery, and now I want to add the picture/media to it. But I have 93 pictures that need to be added to the cemetery. I don't want to edit each of 93 picture and assign them to the cemetery. There must be a way to add them all in one shot. (a lot of thumbnail are missing, I'm working on it)

Thanks, Jean-Luc

cndn-1.jpgcndn-2.jpg

klooster

Hi Jean Luc,

If you have a map or other photo of this cemetery and it has not yet been uploaded to your web site, click the "Browse" button and locate it on your hard drive. If the photo is already in the Headstones folder on your site, leave this field blank and use the "Map File Name within headstones folder" field instead.

see screenshot

cemtery image.jpg

Jean-Luc Lauzon

Hi Cees,

Thanks for the info but it's not the picture of the cemetery that I want to add, it's already done. What I want to add into this cemetery is the picture of all the headstones that I have for that cemetery. I have 93 picture of headstones for this cemetery and I don't want to edit each of them to add them into this cemetery

Thanks

Jean-Luc

image.png

theKiwi
3 hours ago, Jean-Luc Lauzon said:

Hi Cees,

Thanks for the info but it's not the picture of the cemetery that I want to add, it's already done. What I want to add into this cemetery is the picture of all the headstones that I have for that cemetery. I have 93 picture of headstones for this cemetery and I don't want to edit each of them to add them into this cemetery

Thanks

Jean-Luc

image.png

I'm going through this now on my site - as far as I know the only way to do this easily is one at a time.

You can probably do it with the right queries in phpMyAdmin through your host's cPanel, but I haven't looked at that.

Roger

Jean-Luc Lauzon

I asked the question to Darrin and this is what I need to do

update tng_media set cemeteryID=123 where mediatypeID="headstones" and description like "%blah%"

Where cemeteryID is the ID of the cemetery and

update tng_media set linktocem=0 where mediatypeID="headstones" and description like "%blah%"

Jean-Luc