TNG Community
John Paul

near dawn/dark

John Paul

Hey everybody.  I was testing some of the themes on my local site using tng v13.1.1 and the neardawn and neardark templates don't seem to want to load up to choose in the template settings.  Unless I'm doing something wrong.  Now, I left the db type blank instead of the utf8 thing that's there during the install.  All the other templates look like their doing what they're supposed to.

Bill Herndon

John Paul... I'm the author of NearDark and NearDawn.  I have discontinued work on these two templates after TNG 13.0.  The new versions are NearDark 2 and NearDawn 2, which have more advanced features and contemporary styling.  Release candidate 3 for these templates is available here.

NearDark and NearDawn might work on TNG 13.0+, but I just haven't done the testing.  That said, none of my templates can be used with TNG unless you install the Template Manager mod and load the mod parameters into the TNG database.  The installation instructions are on the Wiki pages.  Darrin's and Marsha's templates, are preloaded into TNG.  Mine, unfortunately, are not.

Email me if you have any other questions I can answer.

Bill Herndon

Lindell-Herndon Genealogy