TNG Community

Template 4 Feature link broken?

John Cowan

I just updated to 13.1.1 and notice now that one of the feature links in Template 4 does not work. Its Feature #3.

Feature links 1, 2 and 4 work fine.

Is there a fix?

The webpage is www.jeffreycobourg.ca   

Its the pdf file associated with the third feature on the right of the homepage that does not work, even though the files for all features are in the same place. It used to work but something has changed.

I can confirm, right clicking and saving files as works. But Clicking on it does not.. I wonder if this is one of the bizarre behaviours of D/loading files these days.. Browsers do not like some files or file names and do not d/load..

May I suggest changing the name of the file etc to one WITHOUT spaces and NO characters other that Alpha Numeric.. Not sure it will work, but worth a try.. I do note other files appear to d/load as they should..

That file appears corrupted.  At least when I downloaded it and then tried opening it, I got an error and the file downloaded looks like an HTML page instead?  If you download it via FTP and open it, does it look right?