TNG Community
woody8

Ver 13 Upgrade from v.12.3

woody8

Hello Everyone,

I'm just updating to the latest version and get the below message when I attempt to Back up the tables from Utilities. Any suggestions before I go any further?

An error has occurred in the TNG software. This could be due to a setup issue, an incomplete upgrade or a program bug. If you are the site owner, you may contact TNG support for help with this problem. Please copy the query below and paste it into your message.

Query: SELECT * FROM LIMIT 0, 10000

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 10000' at line 1

Rob Severijns

Woody,

Which TNG version did you upgrade to?

13.1.1 ? (released yesterday)

bhemph

In Admin >> Setup >> Configuration >> General Settings > Table Names are any of them blank?

Rob Severijns

@theKiwi said:

OK - an update here...

I had downloaded the upgrade 13x-13.1.1 as shown on the downloads13 page - but Darrin has just now confirmed to me that there was an error on that page and the downloads for

12x-13.1.1 and 13x-13.1.1

were linked to the  incorrect .zip files, so I actually just redownloaded the 12.x-13.1 and 13.x-13.1 upgrades again.

So now I have to re-upgrade several sites again, and likely might discover as @klooster did that there are some problems.

Darrin has told me, and I've confirmed by downloading again, that THIS IS NOW FIXED.

And anyone else that upgraded using either of those 2 downloads should also do the same - download them again and do the upgrade again.

The download for 13.1 to 13.1.1 was not affected by this, so if that's how you upgraded, then you don't need to do it again.

Roger

woody8
1 hour ago, Rob Severijns said:

Woody,

Which TNG version did you upgrade to?

13.1.1 ? (released yesterday)

Darrin sent me the link to the upgrade this afternoon. So, it's brand new of the factory floor. v.13.1.1

woody8
1 hour ago, bhemph said:

In Admin >> Setup >> Configuration >> General Settings > Table Names are any of them blank?

image.pngNo, all fields filled in.

woody8
1 hour ago, Rob Severijns said:

@theKiwi said:

OK - an update here...

I had downloaded the upgrade 13x-13.1.1 as shown on the downloads13 page - but Darrin has just now confirmed to me that there was an error on that page and the downloads for

12x-13.1.1 and 13x-13.1.1

were linked to the  incorrect .zip files, so I actually just redownloaded the 12.x-13.1 and 13.x-13.1 upgrades again.

So now I have to re-upgrade several sites again, and likely might discover as @klooster did that there are some problems.

Darrin has told me, and I've confirmed by downloading again, that THIS IS NOW FIXED.

And anyone else that upgraded using either of those 2 downloads should also do the same - download them again and do the upgrade again.

The download for 13.1 to 13.1.1 was not affected by this, so if that's how you upgraded, then you don't need to do it again.

Roger

Thanks Roger, 

I'll download again and re install.  

woody8

Hello everyone,

I solved the problem by doing a complete clean re install. I backed up the files that are modified and uploaded one by one  and it now works as I expect it should. Thanks everyone.