TNG Community
John Paul

the latest cms and tng integration?

John Paul

Which of all the integrations with tng are the latest and most kept up?  I'm running the latest wamp64 stuff, the latest tng and maybe the latest of a good cms?  I just don't want to use any older bridges, etc., where no one keeps it up or is even interested it it anymore.  Seems like that's all there is anymore.  Can someone please show me I'm wrong about that?

It's probably WP and the several methods around here.  I'll give it a shot.

edit:  WP's website is a little confusing to say the least.  Joomla ain't that far behind either....

Edited by John Paul
edit

Philip Roy

Thought we’d answered this in another thread? As mentioned, I’ve used Joomla for years, but it’s integration with TNG is not well supported (my TNG site is not integrated with a CMS) and WP integration gets a lot of support in these forums.

As for that second link and comparison the comment “Joomla is renowned for its complexity” …that just got my back up! 😡

John Paul

I know it's been covered before,  just needed to hear it again i suppose.,  thanks for the replies.  it does seem like wp is the most kept up and most popular to everyone these days.  Guess i need to start living in the present, huh?