TNG Community

Age automaticly calculated pr event

ZuluFX

2 hours ago, RickM said:

one of his fancy Mods getting in the way

Please do confirm.  As to other mods, there were none...tested standalone except for prolog. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michel KIRSCH

• tngrlkrz

• RickM

• Rob Severijns

3 hours ago, tngrlkrz said:

Please do confirm.  As to other mods, there were none...tested standalone except for prolog. 

Ron I do hope you realise I was poking the borax!!! 😄

I can confirm similar findings, however on reflection, this will happen, depending on the option one chooses and if a place or fact is or is not there.. Overcoming that might be problematic, not impossible, just tricky..

Michel,let it go until after Christmas. I get you wanna get it sorted whilst everything is on the boil (in your head). I'm sure you will pick it back up after a day or two off.

Michel KIRSCH
13 hours ago, tngrlkrz said:

No one else has confirmed my findings,

I do Ron !

There was a condition too much for 5...

Doing better is not always doing well.

Perhaps version 2a will find favour with the grinch's eagle eyes. :-)

https://tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php/Age_at_event

Michel

1 hour ago, Michel KIRSCH said:

I do Ron !

There was a condition too much for 5...

Doing better is not always doing well.

Perhaps version 2a will find favour with the grinch's eagle eyes. :-)

https://tng.lythgoes.net/wiki/index.php/Age_at_event

Michel

Michel

Again, THANK YOU for your EFFORTS.. Hopefully we have the 'Grinch' and everyone else smiling now and you can rest..

What an amazing journey this Mod has had..

THANK YOU and Joyeux Noël

Michel KIRSCH
10 minutes ago, tngrlkrz said:

Perfection!

Phew ! Thanks Ron.

You deserve your title more than ever!

33 minutes ago, Michel KIRSCH said:

Phew ! Thanks Ron.

You deserve your title more than ever!

Hope you don't mean Grinch! 🤔 Eagle eyes..Ok.  Or Ron is OK too😉.

41 minutes ago, RickM said:

Hopefully we have the 'Grinch' 

I poke fun at myself....but.....not as fun from others. 

2 hours ago, tngrlkrz said:

I poke fun at myself....but.....not as fun from others. 

My humbled apologies Ron.. Twas in jest, with no malice intent.. It is withdrawn

26 minutes ago, Kare said:

Maybe it is now time to stop posting fun and "grinch" content, that has no relevance for understanding and using TNG??

Huh?  Now that was a a bit of a   'grinchlike' comment. You missed my point completely.  

Nonetheless.  Seasons Greetings.and have fun.

Rick,  No problem...it's all good.

1 hour ago, Kare said:

RickM,

Maybe it is now time to stop posting fun and "grinch" content, that has no relevance for understanding and using TNG??

Apologies to you to, Sir. They say Bad luck comes in three's.. You have made it three I have annoyed/upset within this group in the last 24hrs or so..

Oh dear I shall giggle only to myself from now on!! And I place myself in the Naughty corner for the foreseeable future!

And as Ron says

1 hour ago, tngrlkrz said:

Nonetheless.  Seasons Greetings.and have fun.

I have a small issue here... 

I added a custom event, and added a full date to it. 30 mar 1971

My father was born 22 aug 1942.

When it calculates and shows the age, it shows 29 years. When I do the same calculation manually I get 28 years, 7 months.

- Tore

On 12/23/2021 at 3:24 PM, ton van lil said:

Thanks Ken

Merry Christmas to everyone

Ton,

If you PM me an email address that will accept zip files that contain js files, I can send you an update to the Census Plus International mod that should resolve the conflict with the Age at event mod as well as fix a PHP 8 warning reported by Brent. 

I need translations for Danish, German, and Norwegian new text variables added to the Census Plus International mod added in v13.0.0.12

• 5 weeks later...
Michel KIRSCH
On 12/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, ZuluFX said:

I have a small issue here... 

I added a custom event, and added a full date to it. 30 mar 1971

My father was born 22 aug 1942.

When it calculates and shows the age, it shows 29 years. When I do the same calculation manually I get 28 years, 7 months.

- Tore

Tore,

a new version is written and will be published ASAP. It uses the native TNG age() function.

Michel

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if anyone is having issues with the v12.3.0.3 version of the mod at TNG 13.1.2? I get an entirely blank page whenever I go to view anyone's details via the getperson.php link.

It's happening both locally on my Mac and also online on my small private site. I've just disabled the mod at the moment (it's a very low-use site) but I thought I would ask. The mod manager tells me all is OK...and I can easily install or uninstall it. I also replaced get person.php with a clean version and the same thing started happening.

Philip,

Do you have access to the PHP error log?  Rick Bisbee's Prolog Mod provides a good php_error.log viewing capability.   The PHP error log article anchored in Roger Mitchell's original Show PHP Error Log provides instructions on the php.ini or .user.ini setup

both mods do a reverse sort so the most recent error is displayed first.

Yikes that was easy...Thanks Ken! PHP logs weren't showing it locally (I hadn't check online...slight brain fade there) and nothing was showing in the browser.

Installed the Prolog Mod locally and that immediately pointed to the issue. Just posting it here for anyone else interested...

[22-Apr-2022 03:58:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare aae_get_formatted_age() (previously declared in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/family-tree/personlib.php:1380) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/family-tree/personlib.php on line 1493
[22-Apr-2022 03:58:51 UTC] PRO Fatal error: Cannot redeclare aae_get_formatted_age() (previously declared in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/family-tree/personlib.php:1380) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/family-tree/personlib.php on line 1493

Replaced the personlib.php file with a fresh version and it's all good. Thanks again!

Michel KIRSCH
4 hours ago, Philip Roy said:

Replaced the personlib.php file with a fresh version and it's all good

Well done Philipp.

Probably a bad uninstall of the mod...

Michel