TNG Community

Again problems with installing

Jan Bos

While there were too much problems with Laragon See here I changed to Xampp and made a new installation  with vs. 13.1 full.

It runs well but by installing the template I get next messages.

Whats wrong and how to solve?

Jan

Warning: Undefined array key "English-UTF8" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 258

Warning: Undefined array key "French-UTF8" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 258

Warning: Undefined array key "English-UTF8" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 258

Warning: Undefined array key "French-UTF8" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 258

Warning: Undefined array key "dadpagelink" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 257

Warning: Undefined array key "mompagelink" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 257

Warning: Undefined array key "spdadpagelink" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 257

Warning: Undefined array key "spmompagelink" in C:\xampp\htdocs\tng\admin_templateconfig.php on line 257

Jan... Another thought:  Are you using Template Manager with 13.1 to do the template installation.  I think I may have additional PHP-8 issue to resolve there, something that I saw while using my own 13.1 test site.  Of course, this would only show up if you're running PHP-8.

Regards,

Bill Herndon

Lindell-Herndon Genealogy

Rick M, Yes I installed the language files.

Bill I don't have installed the template manager.

But I think there is an problem with the connection of the tables with the templates.

Jan

4 hours ago, Bill Herndon said:

I think I may have additional PHP-8 issue to resolve there, something that I saw while using my own 13.1 test site.  Of course, this would only show up if you're running PHP-8.

Bill, 

I switch back and forth between PHP 8 and PHP 7.4 on my local text box, and I do use template manager. On 13.1, have been using PHP 7.4  so far.  Will anything get corrupted or is it just PHP warnings?  Anything I should watch out for? I have been loading all my custom templates with your mod since it was released back with TNG 12.

Ron

6 minutes ago, tngrlkrz said:

I switch back and forth between PHP 8 and PHP 7.4 on my local text box, and I do use template manager. On 13.1, have been using PHP 7.4  so far.  Will anything get corrupted or is it just PHP warnings?  Anything I should watch out for? I have been loading all my custom templates with your mod since it was released back with TNG 12.

Ron... Nothing will get corrupted that I'm aware of.  I just seem to remember some PHP-8 warnings from my 13.1 test mule when I was working with the new templates.  Been doing a lot of loading/unloading/saving/wiping while I test.  I thought I'd fixed all of the PHP-8 warnings, but apparently not...  However, if you do see a warning the PHP file, line number, and circumstances under which it was generated would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Herndon

Edited by Bill Herndon