TNG Community

Font size in ancestral chart

OttawaBullock

OttawaBullock

I have been transitioning may website from TNG 11 to TNG 13. A glitch I've run into involves the size of the font in ancestral reports. Somehow, the font has gotten larger with TNG 13. This could be because of changes I have made to the mytngstyle.css. I've had no success in figuring out where this change might have occurred.

The font size is different in the other reports e.g., the descendant report.

I've attached the two links and hope someone can advise me as to what change needs to be made to get me back to the original font size.

The correct ancestral report on my site with TNG 11:   http://www.bullockgenealogy.org/verticalchart.php?personID=I21&tree=tree1&parentset=0&display=vertical&generations=5

The new ancestral report on my test site using TNG 13:   http://www.test.bullockgenealogy.org/verticalchart.php?personID=I21&tree=tree1&parentset=0&display=vertical&generations=5

Thanks,

Bob

AncestralChartTNG13.png

AncestralChartTNG11.png

Setup >> Configuration >> Chart Settings >> Pedigree Chart > Vertical Chart > Box Name Size.  It was 7 in TNG 11 & 12 instead of the 10 in TNG 13.  You could also make the box wider and taller to accommodate the larger text, since 7 pt font is fairly small.

OttawaBullock

Hi bhemph,

Worked very well. Thanks for your help.

A last question. The small photo placeholder in each box is unnecessary. Do you have any idea how this could be removed?

Thanks again.

Bob